RESTed allows developers to quickly format and make HTTP requests and view the response.
- Supports the standard HTTP methods, as well as custom HTTP methods.
- Allows you to set the HTTP request headers.
- Allows you to set request parameters and will format them depending on the request type.
- Supports sending parameters as either form-encoded or json-encoded.
- Supports both basic HTTP authentication and OAuth 1.0a.
- Manages your OAuth 1.0a tokens.
- X/HTML and JSON responses can be pretty-printed.
- Supports syntax highlighting.